- TIAA-CREF Investment Program – Collateral Financial Advisors, LLC, a registered investment adviser (RIA), offers you independent, unbiased investment advice designed to help you realize your retirement savings goals. Their partnership with TIAA-CREF, a leader in K-14 retirement programs, gives you access to a low cost approach to retirement savings.
- AEA Platinum Visa Credit Card – Choose the card that’s best for you, the AEA Platinum Visa with no annual fee and valuable cardmember benefits or the AEA Platinum Visa Card with Cash Back and earn a full 1% cash back everywhere you shop, with no spending tiers or minimums. Both products offer 0% intro APR on all purchases and balances transfers for the first 7 billing cycles after account opening. A portion of all purchases goes back to support the AEA. For more information call 855-881- 0364.
- NEA Home Financing Program: Mortgages – Whether you’re buying or refinancing a home, you can get a competitive rate on a mortgage with the NEA Home Financing Program® from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
- NEA Home Financing Program: Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit – Consolidate bills, make home improvements or large purchases with a home equity loan or line of credit from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Contact us today!
Education and Personal Loans
- NEA Personal Loan®: Debt Consolidation Loan – Low-rate debt consolidation loans for teachers and ESPs.
- NEA Personal Loan®: Multi-Purpose Loan – Low-fixed-rate multi-purpose loan for debt consolidation, vacations, and other expenses.
- NEA® Smart Option Student Loan® by Sallie Mae® – The NEA Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae helps pay for undergraduate or graduate college expenses not covered by scholarships or federal loans.
- NEA® Online Savings Account – Get competitive rates and easy access to your money online when you need it.
- NEA® Money Market Account – Access your money with checks and free ATM withdrawals at over 60,000 ATMs through the Allpoint® and MoneyPass® networks.
- NEA® Certificate of Deposit Account – Open an account with as little as $2,500 and select from terms ranging from 3 months to 10 years.
- NEA® IRA Certificate of Deposit – Get a competitive rate with guaranteed returns—choose from a Traditional or Roth IRA CD.
- Retirement Planning Center – Where are you on your path to retirement? Learn about investing basics, long-term planning strategies and making the most of your retirement.
- NEA® Retirement Program – Participate in the NEA® Retirement Program, a supplementary retirement savings program specifically designed to help NEA members reach retirement goals.