Deals and Discounts
ACCESS is a group discount program for AEA members. Printed right on your membership card, the ACCESS logo is honored at over 300,000+ locations, saving you up to 50 percent on purchases you make every day.
- Find offers from participating merchants in your area. Click on the image of the AEA savings card. Login, if you have not already done so, using the ID number on your membership card. Then browse the online savings directory of participating merchants by entering the city or ZIP code where you are – or plan to be. You’ll instantly get a list of discounts and special offers in that area.
- Redeem your offer. Click on a merchant from your list and follow its redemption instructions. Note: Some merchants may ask for a coupon when redeeming your discount. These merchants are clearly identified in your search results by the words “coupon required.” To get your coupon, click the merchant’s name in your search listing, then click the “print coupon” icon on the following page.
TicketsatWork Program – save on theme parks and attractions nationwide
May 2015 National Bulletin (pdf format) – a detailed listing of current specials.
AEA members are able to take advantage of discounts and special offers to popular theme parks and entertainment attractions nationwide! Discounts are available for the following plus much much more! To utilize these savings please register online with one of the links to TicketsatWork. You can make payment online or call 800-331-6483. Our company code is ALAEDU.
- Exclusive corporate offers for the Walt Disney World® Resort
- Save on admission to both Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure
- Enjoy discounts and special offers to Las Vegas shows, tours & more
- Discounts & E-tickets available for Six Flags theme parks
- Save up to $50 off Broadway’s hottest shows
- Save up to 35% off Movie Tickets at a Theatre near you
NEA Discount Programs
- NEA® Auto Buying Program– Provides members with low, no-haggle prices on new and used cars from certified dealers across the country.
- NEA® Click & Save – Save online at hundreds of your favorite stores! Select personalized email reminders from your favorite merchants, and receive advance notice of upcoming sales and special events in your area. You may also invite up to four family members to open their own account and begin saving.
- NEA® ID Theft Protection Program – Choose from among five comprehensive protection plans from $19.95.
- NEA Magazine Service® – Save up to 85% off the cover price of over 900 popular magazines with a choice of seven payment options.
- NEA® Wireless – 15% member discount on AT&T cell phone service.
- H&R Block – Tax preparation (only available January to March 31).
- Heat USA – NEA® Heating Oil Program: Receive substantial savings and a free or discounted service contract in selected areas.
- SmileMakers – Special discounts on classroom supplies.
- Whirlpool Corporation VIPLINK® Program – Save on popular consumer brands from Whirlpool Corporation.
- NEA Car Rental Program® – Get preferred member rates and other special benefits when you reserve your rental car in advance from Hertz, Alamo, or Enterprise.
- Red Roof Inn – Enjoy 20% discount at any of the 350 locations nationwide in 36 states.
California Casualty Academic Award giveaway – Give your wallet a break. Let California Casualty help you stop paying out-of-pocket for school supplies and instructional materials. Enter the California Casualty Academic Award giveaway for a chance to win $2,500 for your classroom!
California Casualty Management Company (CCMC) teamed up with the California Teachers Association (CTA) and the California Association of Highway Patrolmen (CAHP) to launch a teen driver awareness program aimed at saving young lives. The program, called Impact, is geared directly toward the newest drivers – 10th graders – and it focuses on making them aware of the dangers of distracted driving. Visit www.impactteendrivers.org to learn about available resources or email: email@example.com.