Submit nominations for 2015-2016 Outstanding Postsecondary Member Award
In an effort to recognize and honor outstanding postsecondary members within AEA and to publicize the achievements of postsecondary members, the AEA Postsecondary Division Executive Committee has created the Outstanding Postsecondary Member Award. The award will be presented during the 2016 AEA Divisional Conference in March.
To be eligible for the award, the nominee must have engaged in activities relating to one or more of the following:
- Provided leadership for higher education;
- Promoted, designed and coordinated programs which enhance the relationship between higher education and the community (preK-12, business, international, etc.);
- Worked to improve relations and understanding among higher education groups (private institutions, other faculty and staff organizations, NCAA, etc.);
- Developed and promoted legislation that affects higher education;
- Contributed to NCHE mission, goals, and advocacy;
- Promoted AEA and NCHE’s mission, goals and advocacy for Higher Education.
Nominations must include a completed nomination form (P S Award Nomination Form), a statement outlining (PS Award Nomination Outline) in some detail the accomplishments as related to the criteria as well as any supporting documentation which would be helpful to the Awards Committee when selecting the winner.
Nomination packets should be completed in a word processing program and provide up to three pages of support for each criterion selected. Please number and put the nominee’s name on each page submitted.
Please remember, it is those nominating an individual who are responsible for submitting the nomination packet in final form. Time will not permit revising any nomination once it has been selected by the Awards Committee.
In order to be considered, all nominations and supporting documentation must be at the AEA headquarters no later than 4:45 p.m., Friday, October 30, 2015.
Comments are closed.